- I learned a lot from this Beth Halford feature on HIV and gp120.
- This Rick Mullin article about the growing biotech industry in New York City (registration required) reminds me that a metric to rank biotech hubs would be a useful tool, sort of.
- Where's all the carbon tet coming from? (by Cheryl Hogue)
- Love it when even C&EN readers are duking it out over GMOs.
- I'm a little skeptical of the new American Association of Chemistry Teachers, but we'll see how it goes.
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Last week's C&EN
Lots of interesting things in last week's C&EN, which I missed because its release was still (as far as I was concerned) in the middle of my Labor Day weekend: