- Cover article by Mitch Jacoby on computational approaches to new materials discovery.
- Even more drama at CSB as they move to fire the managing director (Daniel Horowitz) that they had suspended. (article by Jeff Johnson)
- Rick Mullin reports on Roche's plans to sell 4 API plants in Ireland, Spain, Italy, and South Carolina.
- Interesting article about Syrian refugees and European efforts to match scientists with scientific institutions. (article by Naomi Lubick)
- Crystals on insects? (by Sarah Everts)
- The ever-popular holiday gift guide, by Beth Halford.
Monday, November 30, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of C&EN: