- A new blog! Welcome to "The Compounds Turn."
- Melanie Nelson is offering her "How to Get a Job In Industry" webinar on September 20. Great use of $30, I feel.
- Latest chemistry retractions are in Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, I see.
- Also, the Chinese Journal of Chemistry.
- Milkshake's story is complete, I note.
- Th'Gaussling and the eclipse
- The latest metathesis papers from All Things Metathesis
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker
- Kat Day on black salve (Good Lord!)
- The Colorblind Chemist has an announcement.
- A chiral fragments poll from Practical Fragments
- This Vinay Prasad paper is causing quite a stir...
- Sam's got some pretty cool pictures there
- Seeing as how I am entering middle age (have been?), I enjoyed this post from Cloud
- Great little post from Philip Ball on chemistry, color and China.
Friday, September 15, 2017
5 inch Draeger tubes
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.