- Cover: Fascinating article on chlorpyrifos by Britt Erickson
- C&EN's annual survey of women in the corporate chemistry world (by Alex Tullo)
- Don't understand quantum entanglement? Neither do I, but here's a decent piece that explains it. (by Neil Savage)
- Alex Tullo and Melody Bomgardner cover the recovery of the chemical enterprise in Houston.
- I thought this story of a retraction was pretty wonderful. (article by Stephen K. Ritter)
- Lilly to cut 3,500 jobs (mostly through early retirement) (article by Lisa Jarvis)
- John Lechleiter, leading the way for chemist/CEOs!
- Incidentally, there is interesting method to his donation madness, I suspect.
- L'Oreal sure gets sued a lot. (article by Marc S. Reisch)
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: