We are currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Scientist, Urethane Catalysts for our Performance Products organization at our Advanced Technology Center located in The Woodlands, Texas.
This job exists to support our urethane catalyst business of our Performance Products Division. Incumbents help develop and deploy new or modified products as well as troubleshooting issues that customers may have with existing products. Assists the business to achieve these goals through laboratory experimentation, product/application development, customer trials, customer technical service support, and other activities....
What will be expected from you?
- Conduct laboratory investigations in order to develop new products, application technologies and/or to provide technical service support which demonstrates the ability to effectively resolve a variety of moderately complex technical service or product development/modification challenges
- All work must include well written concise reports which are completed on time and exhibit rigorous data analysis skills....
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Material Science is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a laboratory environment or
- Demonstrated knowledge in isocyanates, polyols and related chemistry as well as a strong working knowledge of ridge and flexible polyurethane foam systems
- Proven experience of formulating ridge and flexible polyurethanes foams...