- Registration will open for one week, starting tomorrow, April 6, 2021. It will close on April 13, 2021.
- We will register both potential employers and job candidates.
- Potential employers will be required to post a position with an intent to hire before September 30, 2021.
- Job seekers will have to attest that they have not accepted a position with another employer.
- On April 14, job seekers will be offered access to the list of potential positions. They will not be offered access to the list of job seekers.
- On April 14, potential employers will be offered the list of job seekers. They will not be offered access to the list of potential employers.
- There will be no matching by Andrew or I - simply the provision of potential openings or candidates.
- Access to the list will be revoked after 2 weeks.
Monday, April 5, 2021
Coming: The 2021 Chemistry Job Scramble
Copying the annual Economic Job Market Scramble, Andrew Spaeth and I will be putting together a job market scramble to open tomorrow, Tuesday, April 6 for registration of employers and job seekers. This is an attempt to create a "thick" market for both job candidates and potential employers, especially those who did not get a faculty position this year. The basic contours:
Questions? Ask them in the comments, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.