Welcome to the 2021 Chemistry Jobs Scramble.
Are you a job seeker? Enter your contact information here.
Are you an employer? Enter your job posting and contact information here.
- Registration will open for one week, starting tomorrow, April 6, 2021. It will close on noon Eastern, April 13, 2021.
- We will register both potential employers and job candidates.
- Potential employers will be required to post a position with an intent to hire before September 30, 2021.
- Job seekers will have to attest that they have not accepted a position with another employer.
- On April 14, job seekers will be offered access to the list of potential positions. They will not be offered access to the list of job seekers.
- On April 14, potential employers will be offered the list of job seekers. They will not be offered access to the list of potential employers.
- There will be no matching - simply the provision of potential openings or candidates.
- Access to the scramble will be revoked on April 30, 2021.
- This is primarily intended to provide an opportunity for unfilled faculty openings and unmatched job seekers to find matches and permanent employment. Therefore, postdoctoral positions or adjunct positions will not be included; visiting positions will be considered. Industrial positions are welcome.