McGraw-Hill Education, providers of leading intelligently-adaptive assessment and tutoring services in STEM fields, is seeking an energetic and highly creative Chemistry Content Architect to join its elite ALEKS Chemistry team. This team is tasked with imagining and building the future of data-driven adaptive educational technology in all subfields of chemistry, developing awesome new tools to rock mid-21st century college chemistry instruction.In this role you will:
- Assist in a major expansion of ALEKS Chemistry content to support organic chemistry instruction, as well as assist in the continued improvement of ALEKS Chemistry content that assist instruction in general, introductory, and GOB chemistry.
- You'll design chemistry instructional and assessment content that fits within the ALEKS AI paradigm and course curricula, and work closely with ALEKS platform design specialists, software engineers, and quality-control teams to get it into production.
- You may direct and manage the work of junior ALEKS Chemistry colleagues and/or academic consultants.
- Assist McGraw-Hill product implementation managers in delivering best-in-class implementation support to instructors using ALEKS products.
- Help design other aspects of ALEKS Chemistry products, including designing curricula that match instructor needs, creating innovative and effective instructional materials, and designing new problem types, answer-input tools, and grading algorithms. - - You will also participate in market research and new product development planning with senior management.
- Be actively involved with the chemistry education community, attend meetings and conferences, gives presentations and talks, and generally keep abreast of developments in the field of chemistry education, and provide expert perspective and advice on these to senior management.