Bolt Biotherapeutics, located in Redwood City, CA, is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing Boltbody™ Immune-stimulating Antibody Conjugates (ISACs), a new class of immuno-oncology therapeutics that have eliminated tumors following systemic administration in preclinical studies while also developing immunological memory, which may lead to more durable clinical responses for patients. This is a unique opportunity to join and build, with likeminded colleagues, a company that will transform the lives of individuals with cancers.
- Design, synthesis, purification, and characterization of novel immune agonists payloads for ISAC platform
- Closely follow emerging results from SAR, pharmacological and ADME assays to contribute to the advancement of lead linker-payloads
- Troubleshoot and optimize synthetic routes
- Collaborate with chemists, biologists, and pharmacologists to interpret in vitro and in vivo
- Ph.D. in Chemistry or closely related field and a minimum of 8 years of industry experience
- Aptitude for presentations at different levels, from project teams to senior leadership
- Mentorship, development, and supervision of junior staff
- Possesses strong medicinal chemistry bench skills and experience designing and executing multi-step syntheses
Posted salary: $150,000 - $195,000 a year. Best wishes to those interested.