A list of small, useful things (links):
- Chemtips has a nice series on solid phase organic synthesis.
- Josh Bloom on Qsymia.
- John has covered the Nylon-12/CDT shortage nicely.
- See Arr Oh on metal-free catalysis.
- BRSM Blog has the K.C. Nicolaou birthday celebration graphical abstracts up.
- Th'Gaussling notes that USPTO is opening regional offices; alternative #chemjobs coming?
- I love the fact that Quintus is blogging, this time on Stephen Hanessian's work.
- Paul managed to get a naughty word into Nature Chemistry, which is noteworthy.
- Jyllian covers CSB's push for "inherently safer" processes, which I confess is a concept that I do not really understand.
- Can you compete with Chemistry Olympians?
- David Perrey has a shipping issue -- don't we all run into this?
- All Things Metathesis taught me about the Clar rule in this post.
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments. Enjoy!