- A NMR spectroscopist blog.
- A rogue Sigma-Aldrich Twitter account.
- There really needs to be an analytical chemist blogger, specifically HPLC.
- A quantum/theoretical chemistry blog -- they would have to be awesome writers, but it'd be worth it!
- Why hasn't there been a lab reality show already?
- It would be awesome if a big name in synthetic chemistry started to blog anonymously, dogging lame methodology papers and bogus total syntheses. C'mon, it's not like it doesn't happen on e-mail all the time.
- QC chemistry would lend itself to a terribly sarcastic blog, I'd think.
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter would have nothing on R.B. Woodward: Zombie Slayer.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Assignment desk: 8 things that need to get done
8 things that need to happen in the chemblogosphere:
Speaking of which, folks, what is there that you would like me to do? All suggestions welcome.