- "MIT alleges Harvard recruiting violations in Nocera move" -- the one that got Paul.
- "Why STEM should be TEsm" -- probably one of maybe 3 original policy thoughts I've had this year
- "From the archives of Herodotus" -- I keep trying to bring "Xerxes the project manager" back.
- "Ms. Madeleine Jacobs: sympathetic but powerless?" -- not for the yelling, but for the chart
- "Diazonamide A" -- obvious reasons.
Friday, December 28, 2012
A few favorite posts
I don't really have much to say about 2012, other than it was a tough year for #chemjobs, but a good year for this blog. Here are a few posts that I am especially pleased with:
Thanks for all the reading, commenting and e-mails.