- Cover story: Alex Scott writes on using CO2 as a feedstock.
- Lisa Jarvis has a detailed article on the state of drugs for Ebola.
- Lots of praise and interest for this David Kroll piece on the controversy around this year's chemistry Nobel.
- Did not know that China has a contract manufacturer for antibody-drug conjugates. (article by Jean-François Tremblay)
- Inspirational article about chemists with disabilities by Linda Wang.
- Someone is unhappy about pharma's business model in the letters to the editor.
- In the letters to the editor, Debbie Decker, the current chair of DCHAS, writes on the new cannabis chemistry subdivision.
Monday, November 16, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's C&EN: