- Fascinating cover story by Celia Henry Arnaud on disposable bioreactors.
- As someone who works in the chemical manufacturing industry, this is an amazing, jealousy-inducing thing to learn about, and the leachables problem would almost be worth getting rid of cleanouts.
- Hard to put a Hastelloy C reactor in the recycle bin, though.
- An important article by Jyllian Kemsley on chemical demonstration safety.
- Neonicotinoids make bees into poor pollinators? Who knew? (story by Michael Torrice)
- Air Liquide to buy Airgas; I see the FTC is doing its job. (article by Alex Tullo)
- Interesting letter to the editor on data preservation in the laboratory.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
This week's C&EN
A very late post on this week's issue of C&EN: