- On the cover: an article on NCI's comprehensive cancer centers (article by Ann Thayer)
- Unusual and interesting article about the Fish and Wildlife Service's forensic wildlife laboratory.
- Sarah Everts covers some fascinating chemistry lurking in old paintings.
- Cool chemistry in a couple of short articles by Bethany Halford:
- Did not know that HP was also getting into 3D printing.
- I enjoyed this profile of Wanhua Chemical (a urethane manufacturer) by Jean-François Tremblay.
- Not every day that you hear about long-planned advanced in Chinese industrial R&D.
- Diane Krone and Thomas Wenzel talk about ChemIDP, ACS's version of Individual Development Plans by AAAS.
- I've had the chance to look at ChemIDP - there's a fair bit of detail, so I think it's a good exercise for a chemistry grad student or postdoc.
Monday, May 23, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the stories from this week's C&EN: