- A new chemistry-oriented subreddit for organic chemistry.
- A new "What Chemists Do" with Chris Bianca, JRF America pesticide research chemist.
- I thought this was an interesting website: ratethisteaction.com
- Ash on a really bad year for prominent chemists.
- Also, Ash on the Fermi method.
- German chemistry jobs, Halloween edition.
- A bunch of new chemistry podcasts from Chad.
- Retraction Watch: Who wrote this chemistry paper?
- Remember, on the internet, no one knows if you're a dog (or a duck).
- Kat Day asks, "What is a chemical?"
- Lots of great new entries at The Sceptical Chymist.
- Also, lots of fun tweets at RealTimeChem week.
Friday, November 4, 2016
500 mL plastic squeeze bottles
A collection of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.