- Cover: the state of science and regulation around asbestos (article by Britt Erickson)
- They use asbestos diaphragms in the chlor-alkali industry?
- Lisa Jarvis covers the sola failure at Lilly.
- Fascinating article about the challenge posed to cosmetics by EU regulations (article by Marc Reisch)
- For those interested in contests, looks like a group of companies are sponsoring a content for new cosmetic preservatives.
- Interesting article by Jyllian Kemsley on the tuition-related protests in South African universities, and their effects on chemistry departments.
- Beth Halford's always beloved holiday season gift guide.
- I find the inflatable DNA oligomer to be particularly cute.
Monday, November 28, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few articles in this week's issue of C&EN: