- I really enjoyed this long essay about the late Dave Weininger's life (inventor of SMILES) by Anthony Nicholls.
- Great profile of Kara Allen by Yanni Wang.
- Marshall Brennan's interview with Andrei Yudin.
- And his interview with Chenfeng Ke.
- Fun post from Carmen about red phosphorus.
- And one on Frederick Banting!
- Happy that th' Gaussling is still blogging!
- Good question from Mitch about chemical inventory systems.
- Great post from Ash about Jack Roberts and Dorothy Semenow.
- One person's view of chemistry as a major.
- Hey, check out some total synthesis from the Du Bois lab at NPR!
- Fun list of chemists on Twitter from Stu Cantrill.
- Check out Andy Brunning (of "Compound Interest" fame) on a "What Chemists Do" video.
Friday, November 18, 2016
A collection of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.