- Cover: Artificial photosynthesis (article by Katherine Bourzac)
- Looks like the answer for "Are there human pheromones?" is 'no, not really'. (article by Alla Katsnelson)
- Bethany Halford covers the Du Bois synthesis of batrachotoxin.
- Not a great year for BASF CEO Kurt Bock (article by Alex Scott)
- Fun profile of former Johnson Matthey head Neil Carson by Alex Scott (nice wheels!)
- I didn't know about the National Chemical Historical Landmark program, but I do now.
Monday, November 21, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's C&EN: