- Fun post by Carmen about red phosphorus.
- There's a lab safety Reddit.
- This post at LifeSciVC on nucleic acid therapeutics was pretty instructive (from a chemistry perspective) for me.
- In honor of World AIDS Day, you should read Stuart Cantrill's 2012 post about his father and his becoming a scientist.
- Some interesting thoughts by Boaz Vilozny on career development for scientists.
- Pretty cool kitchen chemistry experiment from Mark Lorch.
- I can't code (yet), and so I am jealous of Slava Bernat's doings with R.
- Fascinating review of Luke Timmerman's book on Leroy Hood by Ash.
- 18 tips on giving a bad presentation - gotta do 'em all!
- "Moving along the pyridine ring" from Prof. Yudin
- The latest from Stellen Fuer Chemiker.
Friday, December 2, 2016
50 mL separatory funnels
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.