- Cover: What to do with the acid whey from Greek yogurt? (article by Britt Erickson)
- For every 1 kg of Greek yogurt, 2-3 kg of acid whey is left. Damn.
- Professor Khaled Belkacemi of Laval University was killed in the Quebec City mosque shooting last week. (article by Linda Wang)
- Scientists' response to President Trump's immigration executive order (article by Andrea Widener, Linda Wang, and Lisa Jarvis with additional reporting from Alex Tullo and Melody Bomgardner)
- Quite the discussion (including some old friends from the blog) in the comments.
- Great first line in Bethany Halford's article about Jin-Quan Yu's latest C-H activation chemistry.
- ACS Career Navigator about telling your boss big news.
- More letters about cold fusion. (eyeroll)
Monday, February 6, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's C&EN: