- Cover: a very interesting article about unusual sources for catalysts. (by Stephen K. Ritter)
- DuPont/Chemours settled some PFOA-related lawsuits for $670 million dollars. (by Marc Reisch)
- This new NMR technique seems to be a big deal (article by Jyllian Kemsley).
- The latest from the president of the American Association of Chemistry Teachers.
- Brendan Burkett's cartoons always make me laugh; this one is no different.
- Some guy yapping about bosses.
- "I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate the objective reporting of C&EN..."
Monday, February 20, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's C&EN: