- Interesting cover by Rick Mullin on high drug prices
- A mixture of small molecules that helps mice reverse hearing loss? That's cool (article by Ryan Cross.)
- RIP Millie Dresselhaus (article by Bethany Halford)
- I didn't know how essential hexavalent chromium was to aerospace engineering. (article by Marc Reisch)
- I also didn't know that Europe was in the process of banning it.
- Interesting article by Britt Erickson about the EPA's chemical inventory.
- People used 1-bromopropane in dry cleaning?!?!
- C&EN will no longer allow "postdoctoral student" in this editorial by Bibiana Campos Seijo.
Monday, February 27, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's C&EN: