- Cover: Fascinating article by Ryan Cross about CRISPR delivery.
- I should read this article about household dust, looking at my house. (article by Janet Pelley)
- Just in time for Valentine's Day, Mitch Jacoby on chocolate.
- Interesting write-up of the convention of the American Cleaning Institute by Michael McCoy.
- Interesting how California's Prop 65 drove changes to the distillation column at Ineos' plant. Wonder how the costs were absorbed/redistributed.
- Interesting to see ACS' legislative accomplishments laid out by Lee Latimer.
- In the letters to the editor, responses to my first column.
- The comments about safety were on point, I feel.
Monday, February 13, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: