- Chemical safety programming at ACS DC (listed by Jyllian Kemsley)
- Philip Ball writes about teleportation
- Ash writes on Sagan's "Demon-Haunted World"
- I have clear memories of seeing that book in the bookstore - this must be what it's like to be old.
- Interesting post at Sustainable Nano about graphene oxide
- Also from them, a post on mental health
- Retraction Watch: "Researcher who shot dean after being fired for misconduct sentenced to 28 years in prison"
- Prof. Yudin on boron compounds
- Kay Day on borax slime
- The latest list of ASAPs from All Things Metathesis
- Fascinating post on ferrocene by Th' Gaussling.
Friday, August 18, 2017
2 cm Teflon stir blades
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.
Have a great weekend!