Friday, August 18, 2017

Help fund the DIY Science Zone at GeekGirlCon!

Lots of science blogger/Twitter folks are going to be helping out at the DIY Science Zone at GeekGirlCon (a convention for young women about geek culture) on September 30 and October 1, including myself.

We're soliciting donations for our efforts. Your contributions would be spent on Zone supplies (activity ingredients, tarps, cleaning supplies, etc.)

Here's what I am offering to you, Chemjobber reader. If you donate and tell me, I will offer you a handwritten thank you note and, for any donation of $20 or larger, a post of your choosing.

I do not love soliciting funds, but teaching science and the scientific method to kids is worthy in my opinion. Thanks for listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20