- Cover story from Stephen K. Ritter on rare earths
- Very interesting story on new Chinese government requirements that their chemical industry purchase liability insurance by Jean-François Tremblay.
- The Chemical Safety Board is looking to collaborate with the ACS? This sounds interesting. (article by Jeff Johnson)
- For those of you who have been following the Impossible Foods saga, it looks like other companies (including UC-Berkeley and Givaudan) are getting in the game. (article by Melody M. Bomgardner)
- Albemarle adding jobs in North Carolina? (article by Rick Mullin)
- Lots of opinions in this week's Reactions, including a lengthy set of comments about ACS' suit against SciHub.
Monday, August 28, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: