- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker
- "An Exclamation Mark in a Scientific Paper"
- Interesting question from th'Gaussling about Sigma-Aldrich's catalog.
- From Ash, "The Ten Commandments of Molecular (and other) Modeling"
- Long thoughts by Philip Ball about whether or not scientists should see drafts of reported articles
- Short answer: yes, but without veto power
- Prof. Yudin on triazines
- The best article you will read this week, and it's about paper jams. Don't miss it.
Have a good weekend!