- Cover: Why are there fluoropolymers in Wilmington, N.C.'s water? (article by Cheryl Hogue)
- Wood that's stronger than steel? (article by Stu Borman)
- Drug companies say "thanks for the tax cut cash!" (article by Ryan Cross)
- Anyone gotten a bonus recently?
- NSF addresses sexual harassment by grant recipients (article by Linda Wang and Andrea Widener)
- China cracking down on pollution doesn't mean good things for pharma supply chains... (article by Rick Mullin)
- Funny story by Melody Bomgardner on love and chemists, including Nick Uhlig's excellent cards.
Monday, February 12, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: