- "A year in the life of a new professor", by Lisa Jarvis
- Interesting article on the API plants and informatics by Rick Mullin.
- Jean-François Tremblay on the nascent biotech industry in Thailand.
- Sounds like the financial issues with Puerto Rico are hitting chemistry students (article by Andrea Widener)
- Looks like CSB is up on the chopping block yet again. (article by Jeff Johnson)
- A terrible decision - here's hoping this is another symbolic move.
- Congratulations to the 2017 Heroes of Chemistry. (article by Linda Wang)
- Member of the ACS Board of Directors Laura Pence on recent ACS visits to Congress.
- Interesting letters to the editor on federal regulations.
Monday, May 22, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from the latest issue of Chemical and Engineering News: