Monday, August 27, 2018

ACS Boston Career Fair: 62 jobs, 539 job seekers

Numbers reported to the ACS Council on Thursday, August 23 (link goes to Powerpoint):
Number of Employers: 48
Number of Jobs Posted: 62
Active Job Seekers: 539
Career Counselor Interactions: 544
As I recall, that's a pretty good ratio, although I suspect that the number of available positions is down somewhat. It's surprising to me that there weren't more positions for Boston, but I suppose that if I were a Boston-based employer, it's not clear to me that I would be exhibiting at the ACS National Meeting, instead of just holding an open house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20