- As I mentioned before, Glen has a job!
- SeeArrOh on (among other things) colloidal lead being used as old-timey chemotherapy. Ahh, the old days, when men were men and dropped dead of heavy metal poisoning.
- All Things Metathesis has a nice post on RCM to produce cyclic alkenyl bromides.
- Th' Gaussling on old-school gold extraction.
- Overqualified for your current position? John Borchardt can help with that.
- Liberal Arts Chemistry spots someone doing some creative graphing.
- Synthetic Remarks spots a Tetrahedron mystery.
- Paul's back, and is dishing it out over FWS and As/P.
Friday, June 17, 2011
3 ml syringes
A list of small, useful things (links):
Am I missing something? Put it in the comments!
Have a good weekend!