- David Perrey on life as a contractor.
- SeeArrOh talks about iron-catalyzed cross-couplings.
- Sidechain Bob writes about an oops. I confess an oops from early in my career in the comments.
- Christine Herman mentions networking and informational interviews; I can attest to the power of the informational interview.
- What's the biggest reaction you've ever run?
- John gives a thumbs down to the nomenclature/chemistry in "Plastics: A Toxic Love Story."
- Milkshake kills with a beryllium comment and an interesting comment on catalysis optimization.
- Paul Hodges, as usual, is calling the global economy as he sees it. Just keep scrolling.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Green rubber stoppers
A list of small useful things (links):