- See Arr Oh is remembering ladderanes.
- David has a lab wishlist -- I like his.
- It was Chemistry Day at Scientific American yesterday.
- Aaron Rowe has a useful post on anti-trypanosome medicinal chemistry.
- You'll never wonder again about Coors' thermochromic blue dye, thanks to Adam.
- milkshake had a mishap.
- ACS Careers Blog has been doing a very nice job with the career-oriented posts -- just keep scrolling.
- I think there's a ways to go, but My Evil Professor's research advisor reviews has promise.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Glass-backed TLC plates
A list of small, useful things (links):