- Paul Hodges points out that everyone thinks a downturn is coming, and he was one of the first to say so.
- Check out Matt's commentary in Nature Chemistry, and all the other ones, too.
- From Christine: Want to produce videos for the CSB? They're like horror movies, only educational.
- Jyllian Kemsley covers the accidental death of Michelle Dufault at Yale.
- Carmen Drahl talks more about anesthetic medicinal chemistry.
- Adam does a song parody for fans of Nicki Minaj (I confess I don't know who (s)he is.)
- Comic Sans, the official font of medchem.
- John talks about the price margins of propylene in China -- I wonder what's causing this distortion.
- Lisa discusses striking out on your own as a consultant/chemist.
- Ms. Mastermind notes what it's been like now that she's left graduate school. Answer: better.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Leak-detecting soap bubbles
A list of small, useful things (links):