Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Problems commenting? E-mail me

Ever have a problem commenting on this blog? Don't worry, it's not just you.

First, try switching browsers. I write the blog on Google Chrome, and Blogger/Blogspot is a Google platform, soooo... I've heard that switches between IE, Firefox and Chrome can conquer the comment box.

Second, if all else fails, e-mail me at chemjobber -at- gmail/dot/com and I will be happy to help, or if all else fails, I will post your comments myself. Seriously.

Last, has anyone ever tried to comment and figured out how to solve their troubles? If you can, leave a comment (yes, ironic.) 

3 comments:

  1. It may be just me but I have real trouble with your "Robot proofing engine". Sometimes it takes me 4 or 5 goes to get it right. But of course I may require new glasses?
    Let's try again to post this:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some great day soon (maybe in February?), Q, I'm thinking of removing the robot-proofer for a 48 hour period just to see what happens. I suspect that it would do bad things, but we'll see.

      Delete
  2. I had to quit using chrome if I wanted to comment on any blogspot blogs. Odd that chrome doesn't work with another google product, but shows how fragmented google has become with all of their stuff. I discovered the problem through a google help site. It's a known problem, their just not fixing it. Firefox works just fine.

    ReplyDelete

looks like Blogger doesn't work with anonymous comments from Chrome browsers at the moment - works in Microsoft Edge, or from Chrome with a Blogger account - sorry! CJ 3/21/20