- Andrea Widener writes on the new NRC report on postdoctoral work/life balance issues. I'll have to look into that more.
- Interesting Celia Arnaud piece on Tim Swager's sensors for gases that are enabled for communication with smartphones.
- Why it's taken 8 years for reality to catch up with the technology on CSI is beyond me. (Kidding!)
- This Michael McCoy piece about pine chemicals is wonderful; I did not know that they're primarily collecting by hand.
- Surely we could not go one week in C&EN without a mention of The Pill in the letters to the editor.
- This letter about a chemist in the State Department is a great little #altchemjobs story.
Monday, December 15, 2014
This week's C&EN
Back to blogging (and here's to a complete week, he said):