- Madeleine Jacobs has a farewell address.
- I note that most of the information she presents as progress is about "ACS the institution", as opposed to "ACS the membership." Ah, well.
- Rudy Baum waves goodbye, again.
- Peter Dorhout writes in and extends his best wishes to incoming President-Elect Prof. Donna Nelson.
- Really great long piece by Lisa Jarvis and Bethany Halford on the biology and medicinal chemistry of Ebola.
- Andrea Widener covers the science-relevant portion of President Obama's immigration executive order.
- This Alex Tullo article about rice hull ash and tires is completely unexpected and awesome.
Monday, December 1, 2014
This week's C&EN
Lots of ACS business in this week's C&EN: