- Here's Sophie Rovner's short summary of the year in jobs and salaries -- the graphs tell the (unhappy) story of the year.
- Stephen Ritter covers that ozone/UV light adipic acid article; happy to see that the Rennovia expert tends to agree with me.
- Transitions within the American Chemical Society announced by Susan Ainsworth, including Kai Rossen, the new editor-in-chief of Organic Process Research and Development.
- Mitch Andre Garcia on the most cited papers of 2014.
- 5 letters about plastic bags -- really?!?
Monday, December 22, 2014
This week's C&EN
This week's issue is mostly a year in review, with lots of short articles: