- How easy is it to find a job in Canada (senior chemist / group leader / lab manager or similar)?
- How can I compare my current salary in the UK with wages in Canada? What about house prices?
- In the UK, we have the NHS; how does the system work in Canada?
- Who sorts out visas, me or my prosepective employer? Are visas easy to get?
- What about citizenship, should I bother?
- Where would I most likely get a job in Canada (BC, Toronto, Quebec)?
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Ask CJ: Blighty to Canada
From the inbox, a Ph.D. organic chemist working in industry in the UK (let's call them "WHK") asks some immigration questions about Canada:
I still don't know enough about the Canadian pharmaceutical/chemical industry to answer this question competently. Readers, any thoughts?
(For the Americans in the crowd, "Blighty.")