- Cover story on C&EN's "Talented 12", a group of young chemists. Congratulations to those selected!
- Interesting "chemical roots" page for them.
- DuPont challenges their OSHA fines for the methyl mercaptan deaths that happened last year at their LaPorte, TX facility. (by Andrea Widener)
- Interesting story on Chinese protests around a (non-existent) p-Xylene plant. (by Jean-François Tremblay)
- Fun editorial by Amanda Yarnell on ChemDraw's 30th birthday, including a Derek Lowe anecdote.
- Letter to the editor on the Tim Hunt kerfluffle.
Monday, July 6, 2015
This week's C&EN
A few of this week's C&EN stories: