- "How to Succeed in Grad School" by The Analytical Perspective
- This chuck roast sounds good. (The Smokin' Chemist)
- John looks at rheology, and theology.
- New post from the Baran Lab
- Chad, on adhesives.
- More good stuff from Slava Bernat.
- Carmen Drahl is back!
- Ruth asks "What's in Rubbing Compound?"
- Kat Day on that pool at the Olympics.
- Ash: "Those who cannot predict... discover?"
- "The Sceptical Chymist" is being edited ably by Marshall Brennan; lots of great entries.
- Support the DIY Science Zone at GeekGirlCon!
- Want to try to keep dust from your microscopes? Sam blogs about it.
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.