- Celia Henry Arnaud covers the chemical reactions that happen in a swimming pool.
- Olympic swimmers sweat into a pool? Huh, did not know that.
- ACS Philadelphia is coming up; here's a fun guide.
- Awful that Flint, MI is suffering from a Legionnaires' outbreak. (article by Janet Pelley)
- Looks like earnings reports were not all that great for the chemical industry (article by Melody M. Bomgardner)
- Good safety letter to the editor on the conditions that encourage peroxide formation in 2-propanol.
Monday, August 1, 2016
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles in this week's issue of C&EN: