- Some interesting chemistry infographics by Roman Valiulin.
- More from compchemwoman
- The latest from the Baran Lab: decarboxylative alkynylation
- Ash, on different approaches to drug discovery
- Carmen, on the meat allergy tick
- The latest from John, on plastic rice
- Don't steal from the vending machines at work
- "Ex-researcher who shot dean found guilty of attempted murder"
- PubPeer is announcing some changes
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker
- The ACS What Chemists Do, featuring Dan Keenan, Senior Chemist with Haztech Systems
Friday, June 23, 2017
Metal solvent cans
A list of small, useful things (links):
Again, an open invitation to all interested in writing a blog, a hobby that will bring you
millions thousands hundreds tens of dollars joy and happiness. Send me a link to your post, and I'd be happy to put it up.
Have a great weekend!