- Cover: Melody M. Bomgardner on CRISPR in agriculture.
- Professor Geraldine Richmond is the 2018 Priestley Medalist.
- A writeup by Sarah Everts of what went wrong with that deadly French clinical trial.
- A liquefied gas tanker exploded at a petrochemical plant in Linyi, China (article by Jean-François Tremblay)
- AMRI has been purchased by private equity firms Carlyle Group and GTCR (article by Michael McCoy)
- Fun profile of viticulture professor Andrew L. Waterhouse by Bethany Halford.
- More small college grants!
Monday, June 12, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: