- Ash, on the passing of Ron Breslow (among others)
- Pretty cool post by Bruker on the efforts to keep an NMR alive during a hurricane in Puerto Rico
- It's National Chemistry Week! (post by sustainable nano)
- The latest round up from Adam Johns at All Things Metathesis
- Casual Science, on the second year as an assistant professor
- The latest from Science Shenanigans
- Shakeup at the Office of Research Integrity?
- "Scientific Conferences Are Filled with Spies"
- or, "yet another misleading headline"
- Th'Gaussling has a bone to pick with SciFinder
- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker.
Friday, October 27, 2017
A list of small, useful things (links):
Have a great weekend!