- Cover story: "Chemistry is quantum computing’s killer app", by Katherine Bourzac
- What is the fate of Elanco? No one knows. (by Lisa Jarvis)
- Exposure to styrene during sewer pipe maintenance? Sign me up! (by Jyllian Kemsley)
- Interesting write-up by Linda Wang of the Heroes of Chemistry celebration in DC this fall.
- ACS has a nomenclature committee?!? (column by Michael D. Mosher)
Monday, October 30, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few of the articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: