- Cover: CRISPR and 'synthetic lethality' (by Lisa Jarvis)
- Really fascinating story, great opening
- I thought this story by Rick Mullin was worth a read on Cambrex.
- Drug resistant roundworms, yuk! (by Emma Hiolski)
- A new route to ethyleneamines by AkzoNobel (by Alex Scott)
- ACS versus ResearchGate (by Jyllian Kemsley and Andrea Widener)
- Also, the continuing story of ACS versus SciHub.
- This story on Michael Malaska's career path is really cool. (by Taylor C. Hood)
Monday, October 9, 2017
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: