- The latest from Stellen für Chemiker.
- Check out the RSC Twitter poster session, by Molecular Dreams
- The latest round up from Adam Johns at All Things Metathesis
- "College chemistry coursework that has been of enduring value", by Th'Gaussling
- Ethan Perlstein, on 'economies of rare'
- Kat Day, on a clever acronym to help people distinguish questionable science from non.
- "Professoring by the Golden Rule", by Beth Haas
- xykademiqz on the blahs, and what to do about them
Friday, March 23, 2018
A list of small, useful things (links):
I hope you don't get the blahs this weekend - have a great weekend!