- Cover: "Will the world ever be ready for solar geoengineering?" (article by Tien Nguyen)
- I love the fact that the article deals with the conspiratorial realm in terms of putting substances into the atmosphere.
- Who knew that 3-D printing could have emissions? (article by Janet Pelley)
- Great article on Genentech's Wendy Young (VP of small-molecule drug discovery) by Lisa Jarvis
- The ACS Council has approved a plan to raise 2019 dues to $175 (article by Linda Wang)
- "Some safety eyewear fails to protect against ultrafast lasers" (article by Jyllian Kemsley)
- Interesting and worthwhile cautionary letter to the editor on NSF's new sexual harassment policy for PIs.
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
This week's C&EN
A few articles from this week's issue of Chemical and Engineering News: